| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samana in October is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat soggy. A sizable 246.9mm (9.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Samana October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Samana, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Samana:
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) NW
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) WNW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 13.7 kms (8.5 miles) W
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 29.4 kms (18.3 miles) W
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 61 kms (37.9 miles) W
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 82 kms (50.9 miles) W
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) W
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 18 kms (11.2 miles) SSW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) SW
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 87.8 kms (54.5 miles) WSW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) SSW